Vegetable Juice – Miranda Kerr’s Key to Keeping Fit


Miranda Kerr, famous as the model of one of the most prominent lingerie brand -Victoria’s secret, owns the body every girl dreams of. Although she is 31-year old, she still doing great as a supermodel in the world. She always share her secret of keeping fit with us generously. Do you wanna be as hot as an angel? Check the FAQ.


Q: you are spotted drinking juice very often, what kind of juice do you drink?
A: vegetable juice. It’s my source of vitamin every day. It’s coconut water and wolfberry. And I often add some chia, ginseng powder, cocoa and vitamin pills.

Q: what do you usually do after you get up in the morning?
A: the first thing I do is drinking warm lemon water. I always feel totally awake after that. And then massage with body bush to detox. Take a shower and do skincare. And then have breakfast, like a vegetable juice, egg, oatmeal or salad. I won’t miss my vegetable juice for a breakfast.


Q: When do you usually go to gym?
A: I will exercise at the morning if I have time. But sometime I have job from morning. So, all time is okay.

Q: What do you think is the simplest way to keep fit?
A: I think the simplest way is tighten your muscle all the time. No matter you are sitting in the office, or standing. Actually, stretch your different parts can also works. I do the same when I’s sitting in my car.

Q: What’s on your sports music list?
A: I listen to everything. Like Mozart, Frank Sinatra, Dr. Dre, and Jay-Z.

没有评论:

发表评论